Friday, June 22, 2012


Took to the streets of Boston Wednesday night for this one. Unfortunately I only had two exposures left in the camera I chose. Got some good (educational?) results, kinda. The shot on the left was taken of a big group of bicyclists in the park by Jamaica Pond sitting at water's edge, watching the sunset. I'd hoped that the dusk's natural light would be enough to get some type of exposure, all I got was a motion-blur streetlight. Lesson learned: never overestimate light sources... I should've learned this one at the wedding. ha. I just wanted to put the burnt-out Flash Bar there to remind myself to USE IT in low light situations.

Using the Flash Bar outdoors at night can yield sweet results; as pictured above, right. Standing about 6' from the subjects with the flash got me this awesome shot in Washington Square, Brookline. Thanks Kat and Zach!

No comments:

Post a Comment