Friday, August 3, 2012


So, last month I ordered another 10-pack of old batch film from Impossible and I just cracked into them this past week. So many bad photos! I must have gotten super lucky with my first purchase, because I had only one or two that failed to fully coat. In this batch it's been pretty much every-other film. These are some of the examples, though some in this batch are better and some are worse. This really serves to illustrate the gamble that is buying expired film. It's still really fun, though, so I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I've got some 600-size old batch stuff coming in soon for use with my recent yard-sale-find 600's. Plus I got a new EE100Special, it's like the old 250 Land Camera except updated with neat 90's features like a plastic body, easier folding and a port for flash CUBES! Excited to get started with those.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment